ABOUT LIVETRENDS DESIGN GROUP:
LiveTrends Design Group is a dynamic and fast-paced company at the center of the plant and home-décor industry that continues to grow and expand their brand portfolio.
The company functions like a fun startup, but with the creative and operational maturity of a much larger company. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s fastest-growing company, LiveTrends Design Group and its three North American brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, BeYou) are currently available at over 16,000 stores in the US and Canada, including retailers such as Lowe’s, Target, Costco, Kroger, Walmart, and Publix.
Our culture is based on collaboration, accountability, empowerment and continuous learning. The ideal candidate will bring talent, passion, and experience to the team but more importantly will embody our core values: team as family, passion for life, craving for excellence, creativity in everything, and achieving the impossible.
Support the growth of our B2B and retail businesses by developing and implementing an integrated marketing strategy that will extend our reach and engagement.
This includes, but is not limited to, leading the strategy and execution of our Trade Shows, managing our LiveTrends Boutique visual merchandising, events, customer data acquisition and merchandising, based on daily sales analysis.
- Research and identify additional B2B marketing channels that would be relevant for the LiveTrends Group to participate in.
- Create efficient tools that will support the Sales Team, such as a mirror copy of the B2B catalog adapting content to support Sales Team training on the new collection, including pricing per level, name of designer & inspiration, plant care…
- Develop and conduct regular in-person sales training to support the launch of new core or seasonal collections for each LiveTrends, Urban Jungle and BeYou.
- Work with the Content Management team to create a series of video tutorials intended for the Sales Team, as well as for our big B2B partners, such as Lowe’s which find value in it.
Trade Shows & other B2B and B2C events
- Collaborate with design, NPD and sales to define the goals and strategies for each event.
- Develop layout strategy and work with Design team to create all renderings.
- Manage all logistics, including site visits, inspections, budgeting, scheduling and staffing.
- Ensure catalogs are sent to prospective buyers in a timely manner.
- Lead the creation of invitations & gifts, and make sure that they are sent in a timely manner.
- Manage the strategy and execution of all email templates for the Sales Team to personally invite their customers.
- Develop & execute strategy for giveaways during the event.
- Develop and implement tools for guest data collection.
- Lead the development of a web-based customer ordering system with integrated CRM.
- Develop and conduct training for the Sales Team so they are “show ready” before each event.
- Coordinate the overall events execution.
- Compile a post-mortem to collect learning from each show.
Retail Marketing (LiveTrends Boutique + Website)
- Analyze Boutique sales and trends to enhance visual merchandising strategy, in order to reach specific objectives (i.e. excess inventory, push new line...) and create according planograms.
- Develop visual merchandising strategy guidelines, as well as a Customer Experience guidelines that will become part of the new Boutique employees’ training.
- Support the creation and execution of windows visual merchandising, in collaboration with the design team and Visual Merchandiser.
- Create a strategy for and calendar of events for the Boutique and support the execution with the retail management team. This should include customer data collection and analysis of results.
- Collect learnings from the build-out of the Winter Garden Boutique and write a "How to" guide.
- Develop strategy and tools to maximize online and in-boutique customer data collection.
- Working with Director of E-commerce, manage retail campaigns leveraging the website’s CRM system for both online and Boutique customers.
- Maintain loyalty program strategy (Boutique/ online) and ensure evolution to meet objectives.
- Identify creative new ways to extend our reach and customers’ engagement beyond our B2B partners and social media.
- Work with the Social Media team to promote the Boutique(s).
- Support the development of branded merchandises for both the Boutique and our online shop. This will include our BeYou accessory line and other non-LiveTrends Design Group products that we brand.
B2B & Retail website content management
- In collaboration with the Content Team, maintain content fresh on both the B2C and the B2B platform.
- Be the liaison between marketing and the Sales Team on content updates and enhancements needed to ensure that they and their customers use the site.
SPECIFIC SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years of experience in related marketing fields.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive under pressure.
- Nimble with the ability to multitask and embrace last-minute changes.
- Great collaborator and able to work with colleagues at all levels.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Organized with strong attention to details.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Solid ability to understands and follow brand and corporate identity standards.
- Experience with brand development, consumer research, targeting and engaging different audiences for different brands a plus.
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge in graphic design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Schedule may fluctuate based on departmental and period closing requirements.
- Observance of all company Policies and Procedures.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Repeat the same movements.
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Onsite gym
Local Candidates Only
View us at:
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.