ABOUT LIVETRENDS DESIGN GROUP:
LiveTrends Design Group is a dynamic and fast-paced company at the center of the plant and home-décor industry that continues to grow and expand their brand portfolio.
The company functions like a fun startup, but with the creative and operational maturity of a much larger company. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s fastest-growing company, LiveTrends Design Group and its three North American brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, BeYou) are currently available at over 16,000 stores in the US and Canada, including retailers such as Lowe’s, Target, Costco, Kroger, Walmart, and Publix.
Our culture is based on collaboration, accountability, empowerment and continuous learning. The ideal candidate will bring talent, passion, and experience to the team but more importantly will embody our core values: team as family, passion for life, craving for excellence, creativity in everything, and achieving the impossible.
We are currently searching for an Inventory Manager, who will be helping with a variety of inventory management and production related tasks.
Responsibilities Inventory Manager:
Requirements Inventory Manager:
• Competitive pay structure
• Matching 401k
• Medical insurance and additional health benefits
• Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
• Ability to learn, be creative, and deliver truly beautiful products to millions of consumers
• Through proven success, motivation, and teamwork, potential for growth and promotions within the organization
• Full Time
• Schedule may fluctuate based on departmental and period closing requirements.
• Observance of all company Policies and Procedures.
• Physical demands include light work, prolonged walking and/or standing along with the occasional exertion of up to 25lbs of force.
View us at:
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.