Responsible for delivering high-touch client service to internal and external clients for depository services that is defect-free, timely, and caring. Services and support while providing a wide range of administrative and clerical support related to the Deposit Operations functions of the Bank.
- Transaction Processing: Complete accurate and timely item and exception item processing including: Check, wire, and Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions according to regulatory rules and Bank policy and practices.
- Account Monitoring & Maintenance: Regularly monitor and maintain account and transaction activity to ensure data integrity and accuracy as well as compliance with all applicable Federal, state and local requirements. Identify, respond to and resolve anomalies according to Bank policy, procedures, and practices. Complete daily balancing related to transaction processing for internal accounts. Initiate and maintain provisions required to comply with subpoenas, garnishments and levies.
- Product & Service Support: Research, troubleshoot and resolve client questions and issues with deposit accounts, products and services including mobile/online banking, debit cards, etc. Assist with systems upgrades and communications, which include but are not limited to, online banking, merchant capture, mobile banking, mobile deposit, bill payment, positive pay, ATM/Debit card, ACH, wires, HSA, IRA, and Intuit products.
- Procedures & Reporting: Maintain and comply with established deposit-related procedures and policies. Produce and file regular and ad hoc reporting on account and transaction activity as required by Bank policy, procedures and compliance requirements. Responsible for deposit file maintenance review including rates, core system specification changes, etc. Print and mail client statements and notices.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time without notice.
Expectations, Skills & Qualifications:
- A role model for our core values: Do the Right Thing, Get Stuff Done (G.S.D.), One Team, and Give Generously
- Demonstrated commitment to timely, defect free and caring customer service
- Knowledgeable of bank policies, procedures, and regulations
- Is accountable for demonstrating compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy of Consumer Financial Information and all other federal and state rules and regulations as it pertains to their position at the bank.
- Professional and client focused
- Stay abreast to current trends in electronic banking (including online and mobile platforms)
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible to change in a growing organization
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to read and interpret documentation such as operating and procedure manuals
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint; strong technical ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An independent, quick learner
- Demonstrate a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Demonstrate a collaborative work style and respect for others
- Demonstrate self-motivation and present a resourceful work ethic
Education & Experience:
A high school diploma and 1-3 years of experience in a banking customer service and/or related position as teller or customer service representative.