RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multi-discipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state. Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business.
Our growing firm is looking for interns who will someday be part of our family.
We are looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team that offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
The desired candidate should:
- Enjoy collaborating in an innovative team environment.
- Be excited to work in an interdisciplinary office on multiple project types.
- Be ready to learn the scope and budget available for assigned tasks and produce work within those constraints.
- Take initiative and be a strong communicator.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in one of our disciplines (Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Engineer Civil or Structural, Planning, Surveying
- Or pursuing a Degree in Business, HR, Accounting, Marketing, IT, Graphic Design.