Yellow Ambulance is looking for a Director to oversee all aspects of our ambulance division employing medical, dispatch, administrative, and sales staff!
- Demonstrate competency in financial management, leadership, operations management.
- Manage and develop a leadership team
- Develop and implement a strategic and operational plan for the service that addresses: mission, staff development issues, quality improvement, financial performance, market assessment and analysis, and fleet management.
- Achieve a financial performance and market share that is the local market leader and subsequently, a regional or national market leader.
- Benchmark key performance indicators and major processes in order to move towards best practices and assure consistency of these indicators across the collaborative network.
- Assure compliance with all external regulatory agencies and organizations for all areas of responsibility.
- Utilize continuous quality improvement philosophies, techniques and tools in all aspects of the position.
- Develop supportive working relationships with other executives within the organization as well as developing key relationships within the communities we serve.
- Supervise staff, including making recommendations for staffing, conducting performance evaluations, addressing disciplinary matters, assigning work, etc.
- Negotiate contracts
- Development and implementation of product and operational cost reduction programs.
- Develop and administer budgets; plans, implements, and allocates resources with a focus on operational excellence. P&L management; Balance Sheet management.
- Responsible for coordination and monitoring of capital expenditures. Provides for equipment analysis and recommendations for modifications and acquisitions.
- Ongoing evaluation of current programs to assure financial viability.
- Other duties as assigned