West Shore Country Club is a premier private country club located in Camp Hill, PA. Our staff strives to bring our members an enjoyable and exceptional experience while dining at our establishment. The West Shore Country Club Host provides a warm smile and accommodating voice to members as they enter and call into the Club’s dining facilities. The Dining Room Host reports directly to the Food and Beverage Manager.
Dining Room Host: Full-Time: 30+ hours/week
Starting Wage: $13 - $14/ hour (Based on experience)
No Experience Necessary
Dining Room Host Job Duties:
- Receives and greets members and guests.
- Suggests and describes available appetizers, entrees, desserts, alcoholic beverages and wines to members and guests.
- Inspects all tables and chairs daily for proper appearance.
- Brings member and guest issues to supervisor.
- Assures that all safety, accident and emergency policies and procedures are in place and consistently followed.
- Inspects dining room to ensure proper maintenance, cleanliness and safety.
- Provides layout and design recommendations to applicable managers.
- Suggests dining room decorations for special themes.
- Assures that pre-opening cleaning tasks are assigned and completed as required.
- Manages the guest reservation system; manages a waiting list if necessary.
- Assists with service of food and beverages in outlets and for special functions when needed.
- Assists with table clearing and re-setting as needed.
- Suggests when additional service supplies and small equipment are needed.
- Enforces established rules, regulations and policies.
- Assists in dining room inventory assessments.
- Receives and places to go orders.
- Attends pre-service employee briefings (line-up meetings) as related to sections and member preferences.
- Assures that local and state laws and the club’s policies and procedures for the service of alcoholic beverages are consistently followed.
- Completes other appropriate assignments made by the dining room manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work flexible hours (days/nights/weekends)
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs., bend, walk, and stand for duration of work shift
- Must be able to follow directions and have attention to details
- Must be able to work individually and in a team capacity
- Experience is not required but a Fun, Welcoming, and Personable Personality is a MUST!
West Shore Country Club offers to all employees:
- Paid on the job training
- Fun and enjoyable work environment
- Limited Employee Golfing Privileges
- Company Provided Meals
- Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
- A Winning Team for all to succeed
West Shore Country Club Full Time Employees receive:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- 401K with company match
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid STD, LTD and AD&D insurance
WSCC Business Hours:
Tuesday - Thursday 11 AM - 9 PM
Friday - Saturday 11 AM - 10 PM
Sunday - 11 AM - 9 PM