West Shore Country Club is a premier private country club located in Camp Hill, PA. Our staff strives to bring our members an enjoyable and exceptional experience while dining at our establishment. The Server provides table service to restaurant patrons by taking orders for food and beverages, delivering orders to the table, and ensuring that patrons have a pleasant dining experience. The server reports to the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager.
Starting Wage: $15 +/ hour (Based on experience)
No Experience Necessary
- Full-Time: 30+ hours/week
- Part-Time: <30 hours/week
- Greets customers as they are seated at the table; ensures the table is clean and that utensils, napkins, and other needs have been provided.
- Distributes menus and presents the daily specials.
- Answers questions regarding the menu.
- Takes food and beverage orders and delivers them to the kitchen.
- Delivers food, beverages, condiments, and other requested items to customers.
- Ensures that food is prepared correctly and to customers’ satisfaction; returns incorrect or improperly cooked orders to kitchen.
- Collects plates and clears the table as customers finish their meals.
- Prepares customers’ checks and collects payments.
- Assists with other restaurant tasks such as cleaning the dining area and preparing silverware and condiments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Well-organized with ability to take and place food and beverage orders accurately.
- Ability to operate point-of-sale systems.
- Ability to work proficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
Education and Experience:
- Must be at least sixteen years old (at least 18 years old to serve alcoholic beverages).
- Previous experience as a server preferred.
- Must successfully complete restaurant’s training course.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift, balance, and carry trays of food weighing up to 25 pounds.
West Shore Country Club offers to all employees:
- Paid on the job training
- Fun and enjoyable work environment
- Limited Employee Golfing Privileges
- Company Provided Meals
- Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
- A Winning Team for all to succeed
West Shore Country Club Full Time Employees receive:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- 401K with company match
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid STD, LTD and AD&D insurance
WSCC Business Hours:
Tuesday - Thursday 11 AM - 9 PM
Friday - Saturday 11 AM - 10 PM
Sunday - 11 AM - 9 PM