The Bizzell Group, one of the fastest-growing companies in America, is seeking a dynamic, solutions
driven Technology Manager III to work directly with our Federal Client, Centers for Medicare and
Medicaid Services, and key internal partners to ensure IT deliverables in a collaborative, fast-paced,
rewarding work environment.
· Manage the technical aspects of the Federal Government contract
· Establish and maintain relationships with the client and internal stakeholders
· Be the Security Point of Contact (SPOC)
· Identify security vulnerabilities and eliminate them with strategic solutions that increase data security
· Collaborate with organization leaders and stakeholders in support of the client’s mission and goals
· Ensure strategic capacity planning to manage client deliverables
· Determine business requirements for IT systems to ensure client deliverables
· Ensure that all project deliverables are on-time and within scope
· Report and escalate issues to management as needed
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Monitors a CMS contract activities and anticipates IT needs to support project goals. Analyzes, presents, and advocates for these resources with the IT director.
· Prioritizes ongoing recruitment pipeline of IT staff and consultants in needed skillsets.
· Proactively researches, evaluates, and recommends IT tools and resources that help DVA staff save contract time, money and effort.
· Combines technical know-how with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Collaborates with other DVA teams to identify, negotiate, and prioritize IT projects that support contract goals.
· Serves as a liaison between technical staff and other project teams, with the ability to translate technical language into layperson’s terms.
· Collaborates with other DVA teams to identify hardware or software requirements and IT staff needs.
· Manages IT project activities and timelines.
· Assigns and manages IT staff based on project needs, interests and skillsets.
· Manages Contract related help desk activities and monitors staff productivity and effectiveness.
· Demonstrates collaborative relationships with DVA project leads and other key staff members.
· Effectively manages client expectations.
· Promotes transparency on the status of help desk requests and project status.
· Supports technology tools that help DVA teams report data to CMS.
o Example: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Qualtrics.
· Tracks data on project and help desk requests, project duration, etc. to identify trends and advocate for additional resources with the IT director, as needed.
· Must have prior experience performing 508 compliance work with the federal government
· Must have working knowledge and experience with standard 508 testing tools (i.e., JAWS, Web Accessibility Tool Bar, Inspect. Etc.)
· Possess industry certifications and memberships
· Working knowledge of SharePoint, 508 Compliance, Qualtrics
· Ability to utilize experience, discretion, judgment, and knowledge in the planning, execution, operation, and maintenance of IT systems and infrastructure
· Ability to troubleshoot complex issues
· Effectively prioritize multiple projects and work well under pressure
· Proficient in MS Office, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team
· Creative approach to problem-solving, preferred
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university and/or equivalent experience desired
· At least five (5) years of experience working the area of IT; at least three (3) years of working experience in 508 Compliance
Other Duties as Assigned:
This position description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position, nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations.
The Bizzell Group, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Professional Development & Learning Opportunities.
We participate in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
The Bizzell Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and respectful work culture that values all.