Nestled in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, Philbrook Museum of Art is a 1920s Italianate Villa featuring a dynamic and ambitious program of rotating exhibitions and galleries with selections from an actively growing collection of approximately 16,000 objects. With artworks from Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe dating from 3,000 BCE to today, Philbrook is Oklahoma’s most comprehensive art museum and offers visitors a glimpse into a broad range of cultures, time periods, and perspectives. The diverse collection supports a vision of Philbrook as central to the lives of our community as a place for learning, inspiration, and fun. Through bold action and strategic investment, we create a space for new ideas, diverse perspectives, and social connection.
This position is primarily responsible for providing proactive and responsive customer service support to ensure member satisfaction and retention.
- Processing: Processes all levels of Membership contributions. Prepares tangible benefits for member mailings and ensure accuracy of member records and mailings. Data entry.
- Customer Service: Answers and return calls and emails from members while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
- Events and Sales: Attends Philbrook and/or offsite events to promote and sell memberships.
- Administrative Support: Oversees membership materials and stock requests. Provides support to the Membership team as needed and oversee membership materials and stock requests.
- Maintains prompt and reliable attendance to successfully perform duties of the job.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in office environment required; experience in retail sales preferred.
- Computer database knowledge preferred
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with a diverse population in a helpful, friendly, and professional manner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent typing and accurate data entry skills; literacy in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong problem-solving skills
Schedule - Must be available to work occasional Friday evenings and Saturdays mornings for events.