The Welcome Team Coordinator oversees the guest service and information aspects of engaging people
new to CTK and those wanting to take their next steps at CTK. This includes being the primary receptionist in addition to leadership of reception, on-line hosts, and the Connector Team.
- Steward the vision for first impressions and act as primary receptionist for phone calls, appointments, and walk-ins M-Th.
- Set the tone for reception by modeling a high degree of customer service and by handling walk-ins with a balance of compassion and discernment.
- Manage acceptance and delegation of projects coming from other departments.
- Collaborate with the Benevolence coordinator to keep up-to-date community resource information available.
- Utilize info.ctk.church, the web-site, Rock and other resources to maintain an accurate index of activities, events and opportunities to engage at CTK.
- Welcome Team Ministry
- Identify, recruit, train, and support volunteers for reception, on-line host, and other Welcome Team ministries.
- Work with the Connections Pastor to develop and carry out strategies to help people move from guest to engagement.
- Respond to connection cards and first time guests.
- Draft and manage the Welcome Team budget.
- Other duties as assigned