The Campus Director supports the Campus Pastor by empowering leaders, developing culture, creating systems, and overseeing operations of CTK North Bay. This administrative role promotes smooth operations for strong community relationships.
- Provide office administrative support, including new attendee connection, ROCK database, campus communication, and graphic and print needs.
- Facility & Logistics Management
- Coordinate with the Hospitality Director regarding building usage and supplies.
- Oversee custodial, safety/security, building maintenance including personnel, and volunteer leadership.
- Scheduling of building usage, keys and equipment.
- Ensure coordination of all church large/seasonal events and emphasis.
- Volunteer support and development
- Oversee hospitality and facility for weekend services.
- Ensure volunteers are well cared for and deployed into meaningful roles.
- Manage CTK North Bay digital presence on social media, events, and website.