Are you looking to grow your career with a dynamic company and team?
Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation is looking for a driven Recruiting and Sourcing Specialist to provide hands-on support to the (Recruitment and Sourcing Consultant) in executing AAWDC Business Solutions initiatives, providing great internal/external customer support, and driving functional excellence and process improvement. Under general supervision, performs specialized administrative clerical duties in support of the Recruitment and Sourcing function.
WHY CONSIDER THIS POSITION?
· Ability to be innovative and build relationships
· Comprehensive benefits and Competitive Salary
· Independent work and flexibility
· Opportunity to collaborate, explore business challenges, and implement high-impact solutions
· Eligibility for a quarterly bonus
Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation, (AAWDC) is a nationally recognized, innovative workforce development organization that provides high-quality workforce development services to drive purposeful change in Anne Arundel County and across Maryland. AAWDC is the bridge between understanding the workforce and talent development needs of local and regional businesses and preparing individuals to meet their full career potential. AAWDC’s vision, mission, and core values are at the heart of the way the organization achieves success.
· Identifies and sources appropriate talent from the candidate pool for current open positions as assigned. · Assists the Business Solutions team with organizing and supporting recruitment activities, including but not limited to hiring events, and related outreach activities. · Conducts pre-screenings of potential candidates to ensure the candidate meets the basic requirements required for the position before referral .
· Gathers, enters, compares, and consolidates Maryland Workforce Exchange (MWE) and Salesforce data for reports, job orders, services, and activities following general instructions.
· Prepares correspondence and recurring employee retention reports and administers business/employer surveys.
· Creates and distributes flyers and advertisements for recruitment events and activities.
· Utilizes the internet, social media platforms (eg: Facebook, Eventbrite, and other technology) to promote AAWDC’s recruitment events and activities.
· Works with Business Solutions Manager to obtain preferred graphics and other pertinent information needed for Premier Virtual events.
· Follows up with businesses after candidate referral is complete to obtain feedback on service quality and update candidate status.
· Represents AAWDC at community and business functions that foster partnership development and support the mission and values of the organization.
· Develop procedures to maintain/update email distribution list.
· Performs other related duties as assigned. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs.
High School Diploma or GED.
2 -3 clerical or recruiting experience, one year of which must have involved the application of recruitment policies and procedures.
· Ability to communicate effectively - writing, speaking, and listening - with a diverse client population, internal and external partners, and potential employers.
· Ability to demonstrate the AAWDC mission and values in the performance of position duties.
· Ability to adapt and navigate in a fast-paced environment committed to exceptional outcomes.
· Ability to work collaboratively with team members to ensure that performance goals are met or exceeded.
· Ability to conduct oral presentations to small and large groups in English.
· Ability to perform work in an office environment with the potential of frequent interruptions and moderate noise level.
· Knowledge of and experience in compliance with organizational policies, established procedures, regulatory requirements, along with Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations. Knowledge of recruiting, screening, interviewing, hiring, and their associated process will be critical.
· Excellent organizational skills to include the ability to prioritize work and manage deadlines successfully. Commitment to outstanding service delivery, teamwork, and client outcomes must be verifiable through references. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, to include Excel and Word.