The Elevator Pitch: Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Dizzion is creating a dynamic, innovative workforce to support our global customer base. We do not believe in departmental silos. We are looking for the brightest and most talented individuals to be a part of our team. We select self-starters that consistently execute with a positive “Can Do” attitude, strong work ethic and an unparalleled commitment to the customer.
· Be part of something BIG! Work at Home has gained unprecedented momentum in the last year and is the new normal
· Recent market trends and circumstances have led to increased demand for Dizzion Managed Desktop as a Service providing an incredible financial opportunity to our team
· Make a significant impact on an already successful business (Inc5000 five years in a row, Gartner Top DaaS provider), helping Dizzion scale global operations
What is the primary need, challenge, and/or problem you will be responsible for?
The Vice President of Product role requires a combination of entrepreneurship, innovative spirit, deep business, and technical acumen coupled with inspirational leadership qualities. Reporting to the President and CTO, this role will be responsible for building the Product Management and Product Engineering teams, fostering an exciting culture of execution, innovation and service delivery. This highly talented leader must also have a demonstrated ability to successfully lead a forward thinking, Product Engineering, and Product Management function globally as part of the Technology division. This role will be responsible for the delivery of the product roadmap, creating and supporting strategic partnerships with 3rd party vendors and customers, and creating innovative products that set the company apart from the competition. This position requires a focus on driving improvements through a combination of people, process, technology as well as, establishing and delivering the product vision underpinned by a robust product strategy and daily execution against the ratified product roadmap that drives growth.
What will your day look like…
As the VP of Product, you will lead the ideation, development, and launch of a unique product strategy that positions Dizzion as the leader within the market by defining, developing, and delivering products that solve customer business problems and make it easier for them to do business. You will establish partnerships that drive corporate objectives of market penetration, revenue, user adoption, and define, build, launch, and operate Dizzion’s product group at scale to meet the needs of our existing customers and attract new customers.
You will lay out a roadmap for delivering differentiating and engaging products and services, working collaboratively across multiple teams to create a vision for the enterprise and identify the opportunities of differentiating products and solutions. In addition, you will perform periodic reviews and refreshes of the strategy, and roadmap based on new insights to drive product improvements that are critical to business processes, focused on improving customer satisfaction and time to resolution.
The VP of Product will develop a strong vision, appropriately organize, develop and present ideas, options, plans, goals, initiatives, business cases and other pertinent information required by management to make effective decisions and measure success by measuring and tracking KPIs, performing architecture, design, and technical reviews throughout the product life cycle and ensuring that the product engineering and management teams meet departmental and corporate goals.
You will hire, inspire, engage, and retain highly effective teams in a very execution focused culture and establish a product management practice that encompasses service ownership. Additionally, you will mentor and develop top talent for their career growth, and continuously evaluate people, processes, technologies to ensure improvement in employee and customer experience.
What Other Skills Give Me an Advantage?
• Minimum of 15 years of technical experience in the areas of product engineering, solutions engineer or technical customer support
• 10+ years in IT, in multi-discipline areas (storage, systems, networking, virtualization, etc.)
• 7+ years in IT consulting and complex solution engagement management
• 5+ years in operational role in IT (preferable at an IT Service Provider)
• 5+ years of experience in having driven and implemented full lifecycle of critical infrastructure projects
• 5+ Years prior cloud experience, as well as establishing cloud best practices for Service functions
• Bachelor’s degree in a Technology-related discipline; Master's degree preferred
• Technical certification(s)
• Adept at creating a product vision that engages and attracts customers and partners
• Experience with creating deep relationships with 3rd party vendors and partners
• Deep understanding of cloud & virtualization technologies and cloud platforms including VMWare, AWS and Azure
• In-depth understanding of how to build, deploy, scale, and operate Technical Operations in Public Cloud and Private data center environments
• Be comfortable in an unstructured and start-up environment of constant and rapid change, rapid pace of execution, and be able to fail fast and course correct efficiently
• Data and metrics driven with a deep understanding of the ideal customer profile and operational metrics of the company
• Work with others collaboratively requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in challenging and at times difficult situations
• Demonstrates critical thinking skills, assimilates, and implements new information rapidly and thinks strategically
• Practical understanding of a large breadth of infrastructure technologies: Cloud platform, hypervisor technologies, storage solutions and VMware virtualization products
• Architectural reference models, defining requirements and use cases for proof-of-concept validation
• Understanding of security principles and technologies such as Firewalls, IPS and threat mitigation solutions
• Direct experience with compliance frameworks and service delivery requirements
• Network fundamentals, OSI model and IP networking communications
• Ability to work in a fast-paced growth organization with a focus on revenue growth and retention
• Robust conflict resolutions skills
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
The hiring manager for this role is Robert Green, President, CTO, and Co-Founder at Dizzion. Rob is the visionary for defining Dizzion’s products. He oversees all aspects of technology including strategy, infrastructure, systems, tools and development. Green previously held the position of Director, Product Development and System Architecture at ViaWest. While at ViaWest he redefined the managed services offering and created several innovative products. Green also served as the Director of Technical Infrastructure for Rackspace Managed Hosting where he established the internal infrastructure systems and external technical services that fueled exploding triple digit growth throughout the mid 2000’s.
We hire people from various backgrounds. It’s not the language but the tenacity that matters to us. We love to solve business problems.
• Comprehensive medical (including telehealth), dental and vision plans to fit your needs
• Employee assistance program
• Employer paid basic life insurance and AD&D
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Self-Managed Paid Time Off, work hard and take time when you need it
• Generous holiday schedule
• Voluntary short and long term disability
• We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
• Awesome co-workers!
• $175,000 minimum annually (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, and alignment of market data.)
• Annual bonus program
Dizzion, Inc. is a leading provider of high-performance managed Desktop as a Service (DaaS) to the global remote workforce. Founded in 2011, Dizzion’s proven end-user cloud platform enables maximum work from home success while protecting business process outsourcers (BPO), enterprise contact centers, healthcare, financial services, and insurance companies with real HIPAA, PCI-DSS and SOC 2 Type II compliance. Customers further digital transformation with AnyCloud global delivery, seamless hybrid IT integration, zLink secure endpoints, and COSMOS orchestration and analytics. Visit dizzion.com for more information. Dizzion | Work from Home. Business as Usual.
In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications.
Finally, and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is full-time FLSA exempt.