We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Director – Treasury to join our team! The Finance Director oversees the corporate treasury function, insurance & risks programs and domestic financial shared services team. This role is responsible for providing strategic direction to ensure implementation of best practices, risk mitigation and compliance and accurate and timely recording of transactions. The Finance Director - Treasury reports to the Chief Financial Officer and has three direct reports, including a Risk & Insurance Manager, Treasury Manager and Shared Services Manager. The Finance Director will be responsible for leveraging their expertise and experience to drive cash management and free cash flow for a global Company.
In addition, this role provides financial leadership for the business, is involved in many cross discipline and strategic initiatives and serves as a business partner. This role must be a change agent, self-motivated, hands-on, have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, while being detail oriented and involved in the corporate finance team and the broader business.
Treasury & Risk:
- The treasury team is responsible for global cash and debt management, insurance and risk programs and real estate leasing.
- Accountable for global cash forecasting process - working with business unit teams and summarizing results to guide cash movements for the Company.
- Works closely with Corporate Controller and Tax Director to maximize cash flow efficiency and cash repatriation.
- Oversight of available cash, borrowings and repayments under a term loan and ABL facility and related compliance.
- Supports treasury and cash management operations and helps develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimize costs. Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Identify and recommend treasury related products and solutions to streamline and automate treasury functions in line with treasury industry best practices.
- Manages the company’s banking and insurance relationships and manages real estate leasing.
- Works closely with insurance brokers to manage the global non-employee insurance program and claims – serving as a subject matter expert regarding business insurance.
- Assists with acquisition activity, as needed, including due diligence and/or integration.
- Domestic shared services includes credit & collection, cash application, invoice processing, cash disbursements, vendor and customer set-up/maintenance and travel and expense reporting (concur).
- Maintains open lines of communication with business unit and corporate departments (finance, HR, purchasing, etc.) to monitor and maintain the expected level of service/support from the shared service center.
- Continuously challenge current practices and procedures as the business evolves - to implement improvements in policy, procedures and systems. Drive standardization, simplification and automation of processes/transactions in all areas of finance.
- Proactively work with existing business units and newly acquired companies to centralize transaction processing.
- Define and articulate the strategic direction for the US shared services.