About the Company
Nuvve Holding Corp. is a San Diego based company, whose mission is to lower the cost of electrical vehicle (EV) ownership while supporting the integration of renewable energy sources, such as wind and solar. Our Grid Integrated Vehicle Platform GIVe™ transforms EVs into grid assets when charging while guaranteeing the expected level of charge when the vehicle owner needs it. The aggregation of thousands of electric vehicles into a virtual power plant using the GIVe platform, allows Nuvve to participate in electricity markets with a power capacity comparable to traditional generators. Based on “Vehicle To Grid” technology or “v2g” the GIVe platform gives benefits to public organizations, businesses and homes by reducing the cost of electric infrastructure and reducing CO2 emissions.
About the Role
Nuvve is looking for a Sr. Manager of Automotive Partnerships to support rapid growth of V2G integrations and EV charging station deployment. This is a cross-functional and global role on the Partnerships team working across the organization including sales, customer experience, engineering, product and operations teams. Responsibilities include both commercial and technical aspects to maintain relationships with existing automotive partners and developing new ones through creating proposal, managing programs, negotiating contracts with a goal to expand the reach of V2G technology. A jack-of-all-trades skill set that can understand product, technical and commercial aspect will be well suited. We require a candidate with the motivation to succeed and a passion to excel in a fast-paced environment. As an industry leader, we expect our team to be willing to learn to accomplish their work with the highest operational excellence. The position is based at the San Diego HQ, but remote location will be considered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify and establish new automotive partnerships through existing network and by building new relationships in the industry. Develop new business opportunities and strategic partnerships through relevant business cases and proposals that expand the market opportunity for V2G.
• Maintain existing automotive partnerships through relationship management and identify strategies to expand by expanding to new products, new sales channels, dealer networks, trainings, new programs or other methods to enable for V2G vehicles.
• Responsible for contract negotiation and other relevant information including financial analysis, project nature, deliverables, implementation, timetable, staffing and budget. This includes developing any Scope of Work required with product and engineering teams.
• Identify, lead and respond to any relevant RFI/RFP automotive partner opportunities, in collaboration with sales team.
• Responsible for any required technology and development integration programs, that may include tracking and reporting of status, working closely with engineering and operations teams.
• Develop OEM go-to-market strategies in coordination with product teams and sales teams to identify and prioritize the best segments, markets and partners.
• Ability to represent company at customer-facing public events, host webinars, present at conferences and conduct training sessions as needed.
• Track and report status to executive management.
• Bachelors’ degree in related field or discipline; MBA or MPA desired.
• Desired 3-5 years of experience working in EVs, EV charging, energy storage, or automotive business.
• Some technical understanding of related topics such as EV batteries, charging standards, communication protocols, telematics, DER interconnection and other relevant safety codes & standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, research, and reading comprehension skills
• Exhibit a very organized approached and superior attention to details
• Project a positive, professional image toward clients, vendors, and staff in all interactions and situations
• Proficiency with MS Office 365 applications, Confluence and Salesforce
Nuvve is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law