La Crosse Sign Group is looking for a Fabrication Specialist as a key component in our continued growth. This position is located at our Onalaska location. The position is full-time, with benefits and an excellent working environment. The successful candidate will be a key team member in our Fabrication Department, building signs, performing quality assurance, keeping shop clean, and helping with other tasks. Proven fabrication experience desired.
• Cut/bend/weld steel and aluminum parts for signs.
• Renovating used sign cabinets.
• Performing Quality Assurance Measures to ensure proper functioning of signs
• Trimcap acrylic letters.
• Read/understand production artwork.
• Completes all paperwork related to the production process according to established procedures.
• Documents all materials to ensure accurate inventory records.
• Keeping updated on trends and technology related to the production of signs.
• Cleaning & Maintaining Equipment daily
High school diploma or equivalent required, Additional technical college coursework in auto body repair and painting desirable. Must have strong mechanical abilities, knowledge of hand/power tools and excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following qualities/skills:
• Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Suite.
• Possess basic tools (i.e. hammer, level, screwdrivers, wrenches, tape measure).
• Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize projects, work under pressure, excellent time management and organization skills.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Welding and/or Fork Lift experience.
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience a plus.
If you possess these qualities and desire a rewarding career with a well-established company, please send us your resume or fill out an application at our Onalaska location.