Business Operations Coordinator
The Business Operations Coordinator provides a full range of lead, technical, and administrative support for designated business units and assists with special projects. The Business Operations Coordinator also provides technical and administrative support to the Staffed Family Child Care Network Hub, documenting procedures for business processes, organizing and scheduling trainings and events, maintaining the calendar of events, managing web based registration platforms and reporting quality improvements to the Staffed Family Child Care Network Hub participants. This position strives to fulfill the mission of United Way of Connecticut (UWC) at all times while at work.
The Pay & Benefits: $17.24 - $25.27 Per hour
- An outright 8% 401(k) contribution
- 20 days of Paid Time Off in a calendar year – you begin accruing immediately!
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Generous health benefits including 80% company-paid health insurance and deductible
- Tuition reimbursement (after 1 year)
- And more!
Available Shifts: Monday through Friday 8:00a.m. – 4:30p.m.
After job training, position will be hybrid (in office and remote).
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS December 4, 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field, or Associate’s degree in Business Administration or related field with three years’ related work experience.
- Knowledge of the business processes of designated units and the technologies used within.
- In-depth knowledge of State fingerprinting submission system and use of fingerprinting devices.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Knowledge and experience in office systems and operation of office equipment including telephone, copiers, printers, fax machines, scanners and mail/postage equipment required.
- Considerable knowledge of proper grammar, punctuation and spelling required.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in day-to-day duties.
- Ability to follow strict guidelines in regard to verification and authorization
- Solid written and verbal communication, listening, organization, detail orientation and priority setting skills.
- Ability to travel to all regions of Connecticut at all times; Valid CT Driver's License, Registration, Insurance and reliable transportation required at all times for travel to meetings and trainings.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple and changing priorities even under pressure; takes initiative while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Strong customer focus in all tasks and activities, even while under pressure.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative in identifying and solving problems.
- Ability to work and produce in a team environment.
- Ability to relate well with people from diverse groups.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish preferred.
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the UWC Mission.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, United Way of Connecticut, Inc. desires priority referrals of protected veterans for positions at its location at 1344 Silas Deane Hwy, Rocky Hill, CT 06067. Any questions may be referred to Recruitment@ctunitedway.org.
United Way of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
United Way of Connecticut, Inc. endeavors to make www.ctunitedway.org accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact (860) 571-7500. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.