The VP of Sales will be responsible for achieving annual sales goals representing axialHealthcare's product offerings. This individual must have extensive experience in the payer market and possess the relationships and self-motivation to win multi-year, multi-million dollar contracts. She or he must be highly skilled in successfully managing the sales process from discovery to account development, negotiations and closings. The VP of Sales must also have demonstrated the ability to build strong and lasting relationships with C-level decision makers.
- Achieve targeted revenue growth for axialHealthcare through business development efforts.
- Create comprehensive Go To Market plans to identify and close new business.
- Collaborate with the account management teams managing clients in the region in order to identify and streamline upsell opportunities.
- Complete presentations and prepare proposal documents.
- Establish, build and manage client relationships with key decision makers and build trust within those organizations.
- Leverage client context by understanding client's overall business goals and be able to position axialHealthcare as a strategic partner.
- Develop strategic sales plans to promote growth in each addressable market. Oversee the pipeline of market opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong command of underlying analytics for pricing and negotiating multi-year deals with both health insurers and other new customer market segments.
- Deliver competitive market intelligence and insights to product management and marketing and provide input to product development teams to develop new products and deliver them to market constituents.
- Educate clients on axialHealthcare’s products, overcoming technical and business hurdles of prospective clients.
- Collaborate closely with peers across the enterprise to uncover new areas of innovation that enhance axial’s value proposition.
- Demonstrated record of multi-million dollar contracting in the payer space.
- Proven ability to provide timely and accurate revenue forecasting.
- Ability to quickly assimilate industry specific information and account knowledge then translate to a sales strategy.
- Ability to develop integrated solutions based on contract offerings and client needs.