Interplan is a commercial architectural firm located in Orlando, FL, specializing in restaurant and retail design work with large nationwide clients. Interplan was founded over forty-eight years ago and has offices in Orlando, Oakbrook Terrace, Fort Worth, and Philadelphia. We are looking to grow our full-time staff in our Orlando/ Altamonte Springs office and we are seeking a full-time Architectural Project Manager with 6-10 years of professional experience after graduation. A bachelor’s degree in architecture is preferred. The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidates should be able to work as part of a team, but also independently with limited guidance from senior staff. This is NOT an entry level position. A positive attitude is important as well as the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines. Production and review of construction documents is required. Knowledge and understanding of MEP drawings and systems is a must. Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office products are required. Revit knowledge is a plus, but not required. Architectural licensure or path to licensure are not required, but a plus. Interplan’s Orlando Architectural Division ensures candidates will be engaged in multiple roles. We also work with very fast project turnarounds. We are looking for someone to grow with the company and be here long term.
· 6-10 years of experience working on commercial architecture projects with an emphasis on restaurant and retail sectors
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to be a team player as well as work independently
· Great attitude, ready to hit the ground running
· Preparation of construction documents
· Review the work of and provide guidance to junior staff
· Working knowledge of building codes
· Bachelors of Architecture preferred.
· Software requirements: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Revit, Sketchup, and Microsoft office
· Located North/ East of Orlando in the Altamonte Springs/ Cranes Roost area
· Licensure or path to licensure are not required, but a plus. We will aid in satisfying IDP/AXP requirements and we pay for licensing
exams upon successful completion during tenure at Interplan.
· Limited travel opportunities (site visits and client meetings)
· Client communication and interaction is required
· Knowledge of MPE systems is a must
· Paid vacation, 401K, health insurance
· Full time position and compensation is based on experience