This position is for an Artificial Intelligence Research & Development Program Manager in Aurora, CO. You will be working closely with a talented team of scientists and engineers to design and prototype mission critical R&D software capabilities. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with members of our leadership team to grow the business and influence the future at Stratagem.
At Stratagem, we create advanced software solutions to support critical aspects of national security. We are solving highly complex problems with a team of fun, uniquely talented engineers that deliver capabilities to make a lasting impact.
Stratagem is a small, high-end software technology company that delivers operational solutions and performs advanced R&D for the DoD and Intelligence Community. We believe in a culture of innovation, fun, empowerment, and family. We want you to learn new skills so you can become more fulfilled in both your personal and professional life.
Stratagem is hiring exceptional individuals to join our growing team. We look for candidates that are thoughtful and team-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, a high level of creativity, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies. We also seek out individuals that are clear communicators and support their teammates with a sense of positivity and open-mindedness.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $130,000 to $195,000; however, Stratagem considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED **
** TS – SCI REQUIRED**
Our ideal candidate is a US Citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance that has 5+ years of Program Management experience and with at least 2 years of AI and/or Data Science project leadership experience.
· Active TS/SCI clearance
· 5+ years’ experience in Program Management or related field
· Strong leadership skills and business acumen
· Experience as a supervisor or manager of an AI, software, or data science team
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to establish positive relationships with government clients
· Effectively presented to executive management, customer, and government representatives
· Demonstrated ability to organize and motivate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences in pursuit of common objectives
· Experience leading agile projects
Desired Skills (bonus points)
· Technical Skills in the areas of AI, data science, and software development
· Experience with Firm Fixed Price, Cost Plus and Time and Materials contracts
· Experience managing and directing sub-contractors and/or vendors
· Successful capture and business experience