If you are looking for a looking for an incredible CAREER in the equipment rental business, WE WANT YOU! We are adding a phenomenal CDL, Class A Driver to our team that LOVES working around equipment. We are a fast growing company and we need the best of the best to help us WIN! We have an incredible culture here and we want to continue to make it better with people like you!
Things you'll want to know as a Rock Star CDL Driver - Class A:
- Pay is based on relevant experience. Our CDL drivers should expect to earn between $52,000 per year for entry level and upwards of $75,000+ per year for well experienced CDL drivers in our industry - BUT WAIT! Those numbers are BEFORE monthly bonus opportunity which could add a good chunk of change to your wallet (For the month of September we added $3.47 to everyone's hourly pay - August was $4.28 per hour)
- 401(k) match - $1 for $1 up to 6% of your salary
- Monday-Friday only - NO WEEKEND WORK!!!! And wait....There's more - You're home EVERY night!
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurances
- Tuition assistance to allow you to be even more successful
- We have the best team you can imagine
What will you do as a CDL Driver - Class A? Glad you asked:
- Deliver, pick up, load and unload equipment at Vandalia Rental and customer sites
- Secure all loaded equipment per company and legal requirements. It would definitely suck if anything fell off the trailer
- You are not just a CDL - CLASS A DRIVER, you are a Go Getter and the face of Vandalia Rental. Look for business opportunities and pass those along to your sales teams
- Most importantly.........HAVE FUN!
What's your ticket to ride?
- Of course you're going to need a CLASS A CDL and a driving record that is not whack!
- Experience hauling equipment is preferred
- Must be able to sit for long periods (drive the truck) and stand, climb trailers and equipment. No dancing or sliding across the hood of the truck, but this is a physical role
- Lift 75+ lbs with assistance. Don't need Superman Strength, but may need to channel Batgirl/Batman a bit
- Must be OK around dirt, grease, oils, fumes and other stuff as a result of working around construction and industrial type equipment
- MUST, absolutely MUST like to have fun!
If this describes you as a Rock Star CLASS A CDL DRIVER, we want to chat! If it doesn't, best of luck in your search.Vandalia Rental is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.