2-1-1 Contact Center Supervisor-Information and Referral Services
The 2-1-1 Contact Center Supervisor-Information and Referral Services is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Information and Referral Services team by providing direct supervision to the Lead, Senior and Contact Center Specialists in a 24/7 contact center environment. The 2-1-1 Contact Center Supervisor - Information and Referral Services ensures the delivery of quality service on a continual basis through call monitoring, case review, and development of staff. This position strives to fulfill the mission of United Way of Connecticut (UWC) at all times while at work.
The Pay & Benefits: $26.00 per hour pay rate.
- An outright 8% 401(k) contribution.
- 20 days of Paid Time Off in a calendar year – you begin accruing immediately!
- 10 paid holidays per year.
- 80% company-paid health insurance premium and deductible.
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year.
- Supportive, culturally diverse and inclusive company culture.
- And more!
Sunday through Thursday 1:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (Full-Time).
After job training, position will be hybrid (in office and remote).
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS December 9, 2021
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in social work, psychology, sociology, counseling or related fields required.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in a human services position required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a contact center environment strongly desired.
- Minimum of one year’s supervisory experience; or minimum of one year’s experience as a 2-1-1 Lead Contact Center Specialist; or a minimum of two years’ experience as a Senior 2-1-1 Contact Center Specialist.
- Excellent knowledge of contact center technology and supporting software systems.
- Certified as an Information and Referral Specialist (CIRS) or working towards certification.
- Certified as a Crisis Worker through AAS or working towards certification.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Ability to carry out job responsibilities with moderate supervision.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in day-to-day duties.
- Solid written and verbal communication, listening, organization and priority setting skills.
- Strong customer focus in all tasks and activities, even while under pressure.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Ability to work and produce in a team environment.
- Ability to be available for work outside normal working hours and be available for on-call work as needed over a 24-hour time period.
- Ability to relate well with people from diverse groups.
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the UWC Mission.
- Strong comfort level both working with and coaching staff to work with Individuals who are experiencing a high level of emotion.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, United Way of Connecticut, Inc. desires priority referrals of protected veterans for positions at its location at 1344 Silas Deane Hwy, Rocky Hill, CT 06067. Any questions may be referred to Recruitment@ctunitedway.org.
United Way of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Male/Female/Disability/Veteran
United Way of Connecticut, Inc. endeavors to make www.ctunitedway.org accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact (860) 571-7500. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.