Streetsense is seeking an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Strategist to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate has an analytical brain and mindset, and loves to scrutinize data, ask questions, and challenge answers in a positive and productive way. They have extensive experience in the ecommerce space (be it driving hotel room nights or online purchases for retailers). The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist will work alongside performance marketers, interactive designers, and content creators to develop integrated campaigns designed to drive conversion across digital channels – including purchases and leads – on behalf of Streetsense and our clients. This role will execute across multiple industries including the travel and tourism space, hospitality, real estate, technology, and CPG (with an immediate focus on travel + tourism).
The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist sits on the marketing team and reports into the Director, Performance Marketing.
This role is flexible enough to be fully remote or based out of our DC, NY, or LA Office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide team leadership with ecommerce strategies, processes and solutions for driving conversions for clients – across all digital channels, including SEO, SEM, social advertising, programmatic/display, and email.
- Lead website analytics setup/adjustment for new clients, ensuring the proper implementation of event and ecommerce tracking for effective optimization around purchases and revenue.
- Lead email strategies and tactics including list hygiene, webform creation, dynamic and triggered emails, personalization, campaign automation, campaign set up and deployments, monitoring and resolving email deliverability issues, ensuring data integrity, quality control, tracking and reporting.
- Lead the Streetsense-focused email marketing program with the goal of generating leads for the company.
- Work in conjunction with the Performance Marketing and Creative teams to ensure proper implementation of campaigns.
- Develop strategies and tactics to increase engagement rates and retention.
- Provide analytical commentary and thinking to draw conclusions from data in order to improve campaigns results.
- Lead the analytics and reporting including creation of dashboard reports, review of prepared reports and troubleshooting of data discrepancies
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry developments, technologies, methodologies, and best practices.
- Participate in team calls and provide ideas and strategy for new business including assisting with RFP’s, proposals, and presentations.