Do you have 2+ years of ASC revenue cycle experience OR orthopedic billing & collections experience?
Are you looking for an incredible opportunity to work in an environment where we have more fun than we probably should?
Open Positions: A/R Specialist, Medical Biller, Medical Coder, and Payment Poster.
What we do: Full Revenue Cycle Management for Outpatient Surgical facilities. NSN is the industry leader in ASC reimbursement. We navigate complex payer policies, including and understanding payment models for both contracted and non-contracted payer types, we identify payer trends and work from front end demographic capture, coding, and billing to back-end EOB analysis, cash applications, insurance, and patient collections.
What we offer: Nonhospital/clinic setting. Full time position with benefits. Training. Fun, upbeat, positive, energetic team.
Accounts Receivable Specialist daily duties will include the following:
- Manage the revenue cycle of assigned client which includes but is not limited to:
- Timely follow-up of all unpaid/denied claims with insurance carriers
- Reviewing & working incoming correspondence including refund requests
- Sending appeals when appropriate or providing medical documentation for medical necessity
- Reviewing patient balances and resolving patient billing issues
Billing Specialist/Charge Entry daily duties will include the following:
- Enter charges & transmit clean claims per coding, carrier, and contract guidelines.
- Capture implants, high-cost supplies, high-cost drugs, post op pain blocks and observations times prior to charge submission
- Resolve any and all clearinghouse rejections daily.
- Ensure timely follow-up and resolution of internal and external inquiries of billing issues (i.e., operative notes, POPM form, invoices, or implant pricing etc)
- Reconcile revenue and billing during period-end close process
Coding Specialist daily duties will include the following:
- Code cases based on AMA guidelines, Operative Reports, Carrier, and Contract guidelines.
- Complete internal & external client coding audits.
- Maintain working knowledge of payer guidelines along with maintaining a professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Payment Posting Specialist daily duties will include the following:
- Post daily cash and correspondence received assessing insurance carrier explanation of benefits (EOBs) for in & out of network services to identify correct payments or assess denial reasons.
- Post adjustments, transfers, and/or refunds based on contractual agreements.
- Perform weekly variance reviews to ensure all clients are balanced with 100% accuracy.
#MedicalBilling #ASC #SurgeryCenter #RevenueCycle #RemoteJob