RMWBH, an industry leading law firm with offices across Texas, has an exciting opening for a Marketing Specialist in our Marketing Department based out of our Houston office.
The Marketing Specialist provides support to the attorneys and Marketing Team members as coordinator for all Property Owners Association (POA) practice area marketing and external and internal marketing events and assists on developing a wide range of content for print, digital and social media to support practice development and client education efforts.
- Lead external marketing efforts with POA practice area in Houston.
- Build relationships with external business trade organizations by attending events and actively engaging with clients and business partners.
- Liaison with directors and board members of business trade organizations to receive updates on events, provide content and advertising to promote firm.
- Promote daily interaction with business partners in POA area, including hosting business partner lunches, after hours happy hours and dinners.
- Collaborate with attorneys and Marketing Team members across all practice areas to coordinate in-person and virtual client education events.
- Coordinate in-house client appreciation events.
- Maintain status of marketing materials across all offices and, as necessary, place orders for new materials.
- Analyze marketing data to identify targeted leads across practice areas.
- Report results to Chief Marketing Officer and other Marketing Team members.
- Engage with attorneys on their needs to determine targeted clients and keep attorneys up to date on business trade organizations needs and activities.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to develop ideas for content across all platforms.
- As requested, assist Digital Marketing Manager in drafting blogs, flyers, brochures, social media, email campaigns and other forms of digital content.
- Create PowerPoint templates for internal and external presentations.
- Other duties as assigned.