*This position is eligible for a signing bonus of up to $10k!*
Trellance is the leading provider of data, analytics, and business intelligence solutions to financial institutions. Organizations use its technology and consulting services to meet the consumer finance expectations of today’s digital world, one that is increasingly driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning. The company’s patented enterprise data platform, Trellance M360, is the enabling engine behind digital transformation and member experience. Trellance was founded in 1989, and its Tampa headquarters features a modern office space with panoramic water and city views, covered parking, onsite car detailing, and a café. The company offers attractive compensation; medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with matching plus profit-sharing; and many more tools and resources.
The Data Architect is an individual contributor role responsible for aligning and executing the future state enterprise information architecture with the Trellance strategy. This role collaborates with solutions architects and subject matter experts from product management and IT areas.
- Develop and support implementation of the Trellance Data Architecture Strategy.
- Conduct data product/platform reviews and evaluations and identify gaps.
- Create and review logical and physical data models.
- Work with and deliver results in Agile environment.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently in a detailed and organized manner.
- Directly engage with and provide architectural recommendation and guidance to business and technology partners.
- Responsible for developing business requirements document and source to target mapping and data model.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field.
Company / Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of financial institutions and financial data, preferably credit union or retail banking related.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Data Architect.
- 3+ years of experience with Python and ETL using data pipelines, preferably on the Cloud.
- Expert on Star Schema Data warehouse design and Implementation Source-To-Reports.
- Hands on with Snowflake.
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Experience defining and implementing architecture standards.
- Exposure to cloud environments (especially Azure) and Hybrid Workloads; experience with developing cloud data strategies, best practices and standards.
- Experience with modern data pipelines, data streaming, and using real time analytics tools.
- Some travel may be required.