Dyehard Fan Supply, a portfolio company of Teall Capital Partners, is reimagining the gameday and ecommerce merchandise business by specializing in providing boutique retail merchandise at sporting and entertainment events, as well as on-line for its clients. Dyehard is growing rapidly from a combination of recent acquisitions as well as organically through acquisitions of new clients.
We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape the merchandise fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for sports, entertainment, fashion, merchandise and for providing EXCEPTIONAL customer experiences, we want to hear from you.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way at the right time and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family, and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. We have a wide range of clients and we run at quite a pace during the sports season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, apply today. We promise you won’t be bored, but don’t think you’re going to actually sit and go to the game either. We are part of the magic behind the scenes that makes it all work.
Dyehard Fan Supply proudly serves more than 35 partners. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports.
The Customer Service Associate will use a variety of software programs and tools to communicate with customers, resolve customer complaints, issue refunds, provide product and services information, and answer inquiries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives when necessary; follow up to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and e-mails; identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide accurate and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Use a variety of software programs and web-based tools to interact with customers, answer questions, and resolve issues.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Superior customer service, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills and abilities.
- Strong computer skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of customer service techniques.
- Able to sit or stand at a computer for long periods of time.
- Office and/or warehouse experience preferred but not required
Dyehard Fan Supply is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.