As a UX Designer at Franklin Madison, you will be responsible for designing the digital experience for the company, both for customers and internal users. We are in the midst of a digital transformation and you will play a key role in that journey. Your responsibilities will include researching what customers want and identifying and designing the solutions that meet those needs. You should have good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, a thorough knowledge of design thinking, and most importantly, be intensely focused on the needs of users.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external users to understand user needs and translate that into user journeys and interfaces.
- Create user flows, process flows, services, and information architecture to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Execute all visual design stages, including initial sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and final high-fidelity designs.
- Communicate and present design concepts, insights, and outcomes to stakeholders, including IT.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Champion the value of design within the organization.