The Treasury Manager is a key member of the treasury department within the corporate finance organization, reporting to the Finance Director – Treasury. The treasury department is responsible for global cash and debt management, insurance and risk programs, real estate leasing and the global travel and expense program management.
The Treasury Manager is responsible for managing the daily treasury functions, evaluating debt borrowings and repayments and ensuring compliance with credit agreements and covenants. This role collaborates with other functional areas of Finance, Accounting, Tax, Accounts Payable, Credit & Collections and FP&A. In addition, this role is responsible for managing the cash management banking relationship with partner banks and ensuring access to the required banking portals is adequately run.
In addition, this role (along with the Treasury Analyst) is involved in many cross discipline and strategic initiatives of the Company and must be analytical, self-motivated, hands-on, have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Evaluates daily cash positions and borrowing needs. Monitoring cash position to ensure adequate short and medium term liquidity.
- Manage the global cash forecasting process through monitoring of forecast accuracy and implementation of process improvements with the global business units.
- Manage Term Loan and Revolving Credit Facility, including covenant calculations and financial statement requirements, debt repayments and draws, borrowing base calculations, appraisal field examinations, etc.
- Recommends and implements improvements to current cash management processes.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities.
- Manages and maintains the company’s banking infrastructure, including bank relationships, bank services and fee analysis, signors and account/bank rationalization efforts.
- Manage letters of credit issuance and maintenance.
- Support month end accounting activity related to treasury including interest expense calculations, interest accrual analysis and reconciliations.
- Prepare annual interest expense and debt related forecasts.
- Lead initiatives to evolve the treasury infrastructure and to automate or streamline processes by collaborating with internal and external partners.
- Provide management support for the global travel and expense program.
- Assist with the management and coordination of the global insurance program including data collection for the annual renewal.
- Assist with the management of foreign currency and interest rate hedging programs
- Support special projects or performs other duties as assigned.