CrossControl continues its journey towards being world leading in display and computer solutions for industrial vehicles. We work with customers that have high requirements on quality and we continuously drive improvements internally and across our supply base. At CrossControl we have a passion for developing solutions that make machines smarter, safer and more productive. Our customers are leading vehicle OEM manufacturers and system providers worldwide. Our mission is to provide products and services that contribute to our customer’s success.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, we offer you a challenging position at the core of our business. You will work in projects together with colleagues from other disciplines such as hardware, platform software, and production. In addition to software development, your tasks will also include requirements engineering, test and verification, and documentation tasks.
Location: CrossControl in Alfta, Sweden, or Tampere, Finland.
For competence and qualifications, we are looking for:
· Academic degree and working experience within the fields of embedded systems or computer science, with focus on Windows, Linux, ARM, and x86-based systems
· Solid competence within Windows for embedded (deploy images, sysprep, drivers, C#)
· Well acquainted with C and C++
· Effective communication skills, in English and Swedish/Finnish both in speech and writing.
Additionally, it is beneficial if you have experience with:
· Communication buses such as I2C, SPI, CAN/CAN-FD, Ethernet, USB
· Embedded Linux (bootloader, kernel, drivers, and libraries), with knowledge of Yocto Project
· Scripting languages, such as python
· Software test frameworks and test automation tools
· Requirements management
· Data security and functional safety
· Product development processes involving test driven development and agile development
We value the qualities and benefits that an even age and gender distribution, as well as ethnic and cultural diversity give CrossControl as a company.
CrossControl is a company with a bright future, winning market shares in a growing market niche. We are a medium-sized company, proud of our strong team culture, short communication paths within and between disciplines, and have an open minded work environment. As an Embedded Software Engineer you will become part of a tight project team, get a full company overview and take part in all aspects of the product lifecycle.
For more information about the position, please contact: Lisa Åstrand, Embedded Software Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or Marko Elo, R&D Manager: email@example.com
For information about the recruitment process, please contact: Linda Nedell, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Union representatives (Sweden only):
Sveriges Ingenjörer: Jörgen Martinsson 021- 40 32 11
Unionen: Frida Edvinsson 0271-75 76 36
Applications will be handled continuously.