FX Well is a digital health company with a robust and dynamic proprietary platform. We make a positive impact on organizations by delivering programs that will engage and empower individuals to improve their health and well-being. Our mission is to positively impact lives through passion, technology and constant evolution.
The Health and Fitness Specialist role is an independent contractor within the FX Well Events Team and is responsible for the delivery of onsite and virtual wellness events at FX Well partners/clients in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
The Health and Fitness Specialist will engage event attendees at partner/client wellness events and inspire people to participate in cool and exciting fitness competitions, health education booths, and more. The Health and Fitness Specialist is responsible for delivering an exceptional relationship building and customer service experience to all FX Well event participants. This position will report to the Strategic Partnerships Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Relevant health and wellness industry certification (i.e. CPT, CSCS, Group Class Certified, etc.), required.
- Preferred, experience managing conversations and delivering a meaningful experience within a professional setting.
- Personal passion for health and fitness.
- Ability to work independently and make effective decisions as they relate to event goals, client relationships, and the FX Well brand.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable, professional, client-ready transportation.
- Possess incredible organizational skills.
- Demonstrated listening skills and ability to execute projects in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to manage priorities with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination as a condition of employment due to our affiliation with THR.
TEAM FX, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with TEAM FX, LLC depends solely on your qualifications.