The Commodity Manager will execute indirect strategic sourcing events for multiple manufacturing locations to deliver the required equipment, parts and services and ensure lowest total cost of ownership.? The scope of this position requires working closely with multiple departments, divisions and executive leaders to support North American manufacturing.? This position will also implement effective supplier management practices with key suppliers.
- Manage supplier and internal compliance to contract terms & conditions for indirect categories: Freight & Logistics, Professional Services, Facility Services, MRO, Run-the-Plant suppliers, CapEx, utilities, HR, IT, etc. ?
- Drive continuous improvement efforts and cost reduction. ?
- Prepare, review, and execute contract documents. ?
- Maintain contracts in accordance to milestone schedules, expiration schedules and/?or market or competitive events which activate renegotiations. ?
- Builds Relationships and Engage in Business Environment:
- Build and maintain supplier and internal customer relationships.
- Committed to supporting manufacturing and/or internal customer needs on projects.