At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Strategic Partnership Manager is responsible for helping to build and manage the pipeline of important relationships, to support the partnership discussions and negotiations, to manage the follow up work required to sign up, and to execute the implementation of partnership deals with the partner onboarding team.
- Manages key relationships and projects with a wide variety of potential partners especially technology companies.
- Collaborates with potential partners to define opportunities tailored to each company’s situation.
- Supports the process of negotiating complex product integrations and partnerships.
- Collaborates with the strategic partner and with other teams to define partnerships and negotiating strategies.
- Works with internal teams such as Information Technology, Marketing, Operations, etc.to drive development of technology and processes to deliver unique partnerships.
- Defines timelines and follow up steps to move discussions to closure.
- Develops internal processes for getting approvals and defining product requirements to ensure successful partnership execution.
- Owns the “partnership funnel” and communications to key executives in the company.
- Works in conjunction with Sales to move leads through sales progression from initial discussion to closure and implementation.
- Reports on internal key metrics such as to activity metrics, revenue share, lead generation, etc.
- Coordinates with internal and external resources to prepare for trade shows and partner events and presents on topics meaningful to the industry and strategic partners.
- Works with internal groups and partners to troubleshoot issues arising through the implementation or integration processes.
- Travels as needed to attend meetings, conferences, and other events up to 30% of time.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience in sales is required.
- Experience in marketing is required.
- Experience in business development or partnership development working on strategic partnerships at a technology company is preferred.
- Experience leveraging technology to build partnerships [e.g., API integrations and product development processes] is preferred.
- Experience at high growth companies, in retail, and/or financial services is preferred.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Salesforce is preferred.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 2 to 5 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an EEOC Employer