Responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers. Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity, and helps workers create long-term career plans within an organization.
Key job tasks/duties/responsibilities of the Training and Development Coordinator
1. Assist with development, implementation, and monitor training programs within the department
2. Work collaboratively with the Philadelphia Department of Human Service University (DHSU) new hire certification training
3. Assist with the CUA Department’s recruiting efforts
4. Assist with department orientation sessions
5. Assist with one on one or group sessions for various operations training components
6. Provide performance feedback.
7. Conduct continuing education training.
8. Become familiar with all guidelines provided by Philadelphia Department of Human Services and APM
9. Assist with evaluating individual and organizational development needs
10. Conduct joint home visits with new case management staff and provide feedback on their case related matters while in training