Asociación Puertorriqueños en Marcha (APM) is a non profit organization in Philadelphia, PA providing human services to the community including early childhood education, foster care & adoption, child welfare, mental & behavioral health, community and economic development, housing, violence intervention, and services to community schools.
CUA stands for Community Umbrella Agency.
This is a Full-Time job. All of our jobs are on-site. We do not work remotely.
- Medical Insurance or $100/month medical insurance waiver reimbursement
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program at no cost
- 20 Days of Paid Time Off
- 12 Days of Paid Holidays
- Other voluntary benefits
The CUA Administrative Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the CUA 5 Program Director and the Assistant Program Director. This is a full time, on site job.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the COO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Attends meetings with the COO, records the minutes and makes them available within 7 days of the meeting (when applicable).
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Maintains the COO's calendar, scheduling, and merging electronic calendars.
- Organize conference and meeting registration, travel and room bookings.
- Coordinate meetings and organize catering, and other logistic needs as requested.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests from clients, funders and staff.
- Create memos, cover letters, and business letters while maintaining accurate files of program communications both electronic and manual.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain a high degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned to support the success of the project.
APM is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Two or more years of experience in office management and administrative operations.
- Computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred