The CUA Administrative Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the COO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Attends meetings with the COO, records the minutes and makes them available within 7 days of the meeting (when applicable).
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Maintains the COO's calendar, scheduling, and merging electronic calendars.
- Organize conference and meeting registration, travel and room bookings.
- Coordinate meetings and organize catering, and other logistic needs as requested.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests from clients, funders and staff.
- Create memos, cover letters, and business letters while maintaining accurate files of program communications both electronic and manual.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain a high degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned to support the success of the project.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Two or more years of experience in office management and administrative operations.
- Computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Medical Insurance or $100/month medical insurance waiver reimbursement
- 403b retirement plan: 4% APM contribution PLUS 3% APM matching contribution
- 20 PTO Days
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-term Disability
APM is an equal opportunity employer.