The Printer, Inc. (TPI) is a full service printer specializing in complex variable data printing in the casino gaming industry. We are a privately held company that has been in business for over 40 years. TPI is always looking for committed, hard working, self-motivated individuals that take pride and accountability in their work. TPI rewards their employees with competitive salaries.
We are currently seeking a full-time enthusiastic Project Manager to work on-site in our Las Vegas, Nevada location. We are looking for a team player with strong communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to a fluid environment. Outstanding organizational skills are a must, as is the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. This person will need to have a detail-oriented mindset with advanced experience/understanding of Customer Service as it pertains to the processes of Lithographic/Digital Printing.
Position Summary: The Project Manager position is an in-office liaison between the company and the clients and is responsible for negotiating client needs and priorities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. This position will provide support on various variable print campaigns that contain content of value and will require complete accuracy and the utmost quality control at all times. Individual will be the primary link between the client and the company and will be expected to maintain a positive, growing, and productive client relationship.
- Regularly exercise independent judgment to determine how significant projects are to be handled from start to finish.
- Update and maintain multiple spreadsheets, job orders/tickets, and product requests used throughout the company.
- Communicate daily with assigned clients on work in progress.
- Manage multiple objectives and tasks simultaneously and adjust immediately to changing priorities as set forth by planning.
- Communicate needs and objectives with all team members and strategize to maintain deadlines.
- Provide daily summaries at the close of each business day.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Overnight travel to client locations will be required as needed.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Experience and understanding of customer service as it pertains to the processes of Lithographic/Digital Printing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook).
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
- Service minded and motivated to succeed.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to problem solve when faced with unexpected delays or situations.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two years Lithographic and/or Digital Print industry experience in a customer service type capacity.
Physical Demands: Must be able to sit for extended periods. Some standing and walking are required. Continuous vision required for detailed work. Frequent hand/wrist/finger movement for data entry.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Typical hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but the schedule varies and requires flexibility to work as needed in the evenings and weekends. Typically 40-50 hours per week.
Travel: This position requires up to 25% travel. Travel is typically outside the local area and overnight.
Other Duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.