The Frontline Technical Support Specialist has a primary focus on the successful support of customers that participate in U.S. CAD’s Customer Success Program. A Frontline Technical Support Specialist is dedicated to assisting the Customer Success Team to deliver software demonstrations, provide technical support, and answer general questions regarding U.S CAD supported solutions. When not immediately engaged with by the Customer Success Team, the Frontline Technical Support Specialist is focused on the successful support of customers that utilize U.S. CAD’s Technical Support channels.
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Experience with Autodesk Revit Architecture and/or Revit MEP and AutoCAD
· Experience with Autodesk BIM 360
· Understanding of Project Lifecycles
· Ability to coordinate effectively when multiple project priorities are in conflict and provide viable solutions to internal and external customers
· Possess excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate solutions/benefits of technology and services to our clients.
· Maintain experience and understanding of the production design environment.
· Maintain a good working attitude and a desire to be a key member of our dynamic team and make a difference in the infrastructure design industry
· Provide best-in-class frontline technical assistance for Autodesk products
· Act as the primary technical resource for the Customer Success Team, ensuring requests are handled as a number-one priority.
· Develop and conduct professional product presentations and demonstrations to help generate sales to meet U.S. CAD and Autodesk revenue objectives.
· Customize company-standard technical demonstrations to specifically address customer needs.
· Actively engage with the Technical Support team in areas where personal skillset aligns to help expedite support case response times.
· Collaborate with your Team Leader and Customer Success Team to define and enhance the Customer Success support workflow with continuous goals to better serve our customers.
· Document all technical support issues and resolutions in our CRM database (NetSuite and/or Zendesk)
· Assist in the standardization and consolidation of licensing and systems resource
· Establish a high level of confidence with U.S. CAD accounts, maintaining a strong customer service commitment to accounts of all sizes
· Consistently demonstrate the ability to deal with challenging situations related to technical support that are time-sensitive, and high priority to U.S. CAD customers.
· Identify new software and service opportunities while engaged with customers during Customer Success engagements, communicating recommendations to the appropriate team members.
· Support the success of customers by delivering technical product implementation, consulting, mentoring, training, and support services.
· Other duties and responsibilities may be required to effectively support the needs of our customers, Autodesk, and U.S. CAD
Company Culture & Core Values
· Open and consistent communication at all levels
· Fun atmosphere: Happy employees are productive employees
· Lead by example
· Respect for people and process
· One team: Whether we succeed, or we fail, we do so together
· Creativity and “outside the box” thinking is highly encouraged
· Honesty & Integrity: Words and actions in complete alignment
· Commitment to Excellent Service: Providing quality work and follow-through
· Accountability: Responsible to our coworkers, our customers and ourselves
· Trust and Mutual Respect: The foundation for win-win relationships