This key role maintains and improves the infrastructure of Adult Ministries; creating and maintaining systems and managing administrative details to help organize and execute opportunities for adults to grow, connect, and serve at CTK.
- Create and maintain systems for administrative procedures relating to Adult ministry at CTK, including the maintaining of a department control book.
- Basic Event Planning with the ministry team, including details such as food, room reservations, food, and tech.
- Monitor spending against all budgets
- Submit and reconcile receipts, invoices, POs, and check requests, according to current finance protocols.
- Media support, including website, CTK Life, social media, in-house promotion, and community promotion.
- Create, prepare and order materials for ministry activities.
- Maintain and update database information for individuals and groups connected with Adult ministry teams, classes, and events.
- Maintain a master calendar of class/events for the Adults team.