Pay Range: $16.50-$19.75/hr
Status: Seasonal Hourly (non-exempt)
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant is an entry level HR administrative position responsible for day-to-day HR operational tasks. This position will assist the HR team with accomplishing HR functions and responsibilities.
The A-Basin Human Resources team is committed to creating life-altering experiences for our employees every day.
Apply now! Be part of THE LEGEND!
Perks and Benefits for this position include:
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe Basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts
- Option for ski/ride breaks
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire
- 401(k) for eligible employees.
- Paid time-off (PTO) and Sick pay
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Provide employees with excellent customer service and the best employee experience
- Understand A-Basin’s internal and external vibe and fosters the spread of the culture to all employees
- Respond to any employee who: calls in sick with Covid-19 symptoms; has had close contact with positive case; cannot work due to being caregiver of family member who is sick or positive; and any other Covid-related reasons
- Communicate with employee on how and where to get tested; track close contacts if employee tests positive
- Assist with working with the county on contact tracing
- Communicate with employees who need to isolate or quarantine due to Covid-19-related circumstances
- Track employees who miss work due to Covid-19-related issues on dates of symptom onset, isolation or quarantine dates, date to return to work, and hours missed
- Work with employee, managers, and payroll to communicate and ensure HFWA leave is appropriately paid
- Obtain, store, and track employee vaccination status
- Track weekly testing for employees who are partially vaccinated
- Assist with employee housing responsibilities when needed
- Process employment and data changes in HRIS system; ensure changes are compliant, accurate, and timely
- Ensure onboarding tasks are completed by applicants and managers in HRIS system; activate employees on start date and be responsible for I-9 compliance
- Administer uniform: issuance and return, inventory and tracking, cleaning and re-ordering
- Administer employee helmet: issuance, inventory, and ordering
- Administer employee perks programs: such as Real Deals, Medallions, Gold Coin, etc.
- Assist with key issuance
- Perform other duties as assigned