Our Banking Center Managers play a critical role in ensuring that our LifeDesign philosophy is evident in every element of banking center operations. A successful Banking Center Manager will understand and embrace the LifeDesign philosophy and will actively pursue opportunities to assist clients through LifeDesign sessions. This position requires an individual who is self-motivated, enjoys building and expanding customer relationships, prospecting and developing new clients on a continuous basis, and has a track record of success within a sales environment. Must have strong relationships in the business community and a proven track record of growing retail and business relationships in a competitive environment. Strong business development skills required.
· Deepens our current clients’ relationships and acquires new clients by proactively conducting outbound, in person business calls as well as outbound phone calls.
· Maximizes business deposit relationships through promoting products and services to best meet the business needs of our clients
· Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal business partners in order to refer and grow business relationships.
· Schedules regular formal and informal coaching sessions with team members. Coaches team members on identifying sales opportunities.
· Initiates and coordinates loan requests in conjunction with Commercial Lenders by making joint calls to clients and prospective clients.
· Designs banking center Sales Action Plans to ensure assigned banking center meets or exceeds goals and identifies when change may be needed.
· Provides overall leadership to staff in motivating and rewarding staff in product and service knowledge and selling techniques. Monitors results and makes adjustments to meet goals.
· Exercises responsibility for the success of marketing initiatives presented by the bank.
· Ensures sound and compliant banking center operations including ensuring compliance of all bank policies and regulations, implementing appropriate security policies and practices and resolving complex operational issues.
· Communicates with Human Resources & SVP/Chief Community Banking Officer relative to appropriate employment matters, i.e. hiring, terminations, disciplinary actions, promotions, transfers, etc.
· Monitors the appropriate levels and utilization of staff consistent with business needs.
5 - 7 years of Retail Banking Supervisory experience and/or college degree in Finance or Marketing. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential to the position. Sense of urgency in responding to clients is critical. Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and maintains a positive attitude. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate strong leadership skills including, the ability to lead, train, coach, and motivate staff; strong ability to multi-task in a busy environment; solid organizational and time management skills. Ability to utilize and learn multiple computer systems and programs. Mass State Life and Health Insurance license, Series 6 & 63 beneficial, but not required.
Demonstrates high ethical standards and personal integrity building credibility and enhancing the Bank’s reputation in the business community. Possesses excellent presentation, analytical, communication and negotiation skills. Possesses the ability to identify business opportunities in a highly competitive environment. Strong knowledge of bank products and services. Retail experience and a proven track record of promoting bank services and products and increasing market share. Basic lending skills and understanding of loan products.
Fidelity Bank is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, life, and immediate 401(k) plan participation.
Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.