Come Smile with Us!
Delta Dental of Iowa invites candidates for Marketing Consultant to develop and execute marketing projects that support business and financial goals, primarily focused on DDIA’s group or individual business; manage projects, collaborate with internal/external teams to achieve objectives. You will manage multiple integrated projects while maintaining a strategic focus, aligned with timing, budget and audience. You will provide input into the annual strategic marketing plan, give relevant suggestions to meet plan goals throughout the year and proactively lead and/or execute all aspects of assigned work. You will work closely with product management, communications, and the various sales channels to ensure that marketing initiatives are aligned appropriately. The ideal candidate will demonstrate understanding of digital marketing (SEM, Display, Social, Etc.)
Delta Dental of Iowa provides dental and vision insurance to more than 1.2 million Iowans. As a not-for-profit insurance company, our mission is to improve the health and smiles of the people we serve. We give back to Iowa communities by supporting and funding health and wellness initiatives that make a measurable difference in the overall health of underserved Iowans. Come see why we are passionate about "Bringing Smiles" to our customers. Our team enjoys competitive pay and benefits, an awesome "One Team" approach, and a company culture that fosters "Exceptional Quality Service" and "Leadership at All Levels." Love where you work!
Essential Functions and Principal Accountabilities:
- Contribute to and execute integrated marketing plans to support the goals and mission of the organization.
- Tactical execution of marketing strategies for all assigned initiatives within all distribution channels (with a focus on digital) and segments.
- Partner with Communications team to establish stake-holder engagement and ensure brand and design consistency.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to develop creative and execute marketing projects including but not limited to email, web, digital, direct mail, broker/client/member communications, special events, presentation materials, and marketing collateral.
- Execute multiple campaigns in the marketing automation tool, Marketo, including campaign creation, reporting, etc.
- Support the development and management of the annual marketing budget.
- Monitor and measure standard campaign methodology and metrics to track marketing/sales efforts and drive program results throughout quarter/year.
- Manage vendor relationships for outsourced project components, including defining scope, managing deliverables, and facilitating information/learnings/etc., back to DDIA stakeholders. Work with vendors for optimal pricing and delivery.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 2-3 years’ experience required.
- Experience developing and managing marketing projects. Concept development, managing the creative process, digital production experience.
- Digital marketing experience.
- B2C and/or B2B direct marketing experience.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms is a plus.
- Effective analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with and at times lead internal and external stakeholders.
- Some travel may be required.
- A valid driver’s license is required
Delta Dental of Iowa is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons without unlawful regard of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, individuals with disabilities, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.