This position is for a Product Manager in King of Prussia, PA. In this position you will be managing software teams that are developing mission critical satellite ground processing systems. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to grow and hone your skills with other talented members at Stratagem.
At Stratagem, we create advanced software solutions to support critical aspects of national security. We are solving highly complex problems with a team of fun, uniquely talented engineers that deliver capabilities to make a lasting impact.
Stratagem is a small, high-end software technology company that delivers operational solutions and performs advanced R&D for the DoD and Intelligence Community. We believe in a culture of innovation, fun, empowerment, and family. We want you to learn new skills so you can become more fulfilled in both your personal and professional life.
Stratagem is hiring exceptional individuals to join our growing team. We look for candidates that are thoughtful and team-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, a high level of creativity, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies. We also seek out individuals that are clear communicators and support their teammates with a sense of positivity and open-mindedness.
The annual salary range for this role is $105,000 to $190,000; however, Stratagem considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED **
** ACTIVE SECRET REQUIRED**
Our ideal candidate is an experienced systems engineer or software engineer that has experience leading multiple software development teams. This candidate will be joining an enterprise team that leads multiple scrum teams who develop mission critical satellite ground processing systems.
As a Product Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Serving as the product owner and visionary that oversees multiple scrum teams; directly mentors and oversees product owners across scrum teams
- Sets overall software release goals and priorities with the customer, program manager, and chief engineer
- Creates release plans, participates in scrum-of-scrum meetings, and orchestrates priorities across the scrum teams
- Writes and reviews technical documents and presentations
- Helps ensure system requirements are being satisfied and works with the systems engineering team to communicate the requirement status to the program manager and customer
- Effective communicator with the ability to write and present technical information
- Experience leading software development teams
- Experience with requirements management and tracing
- Proven performance as a software engineer or systems engineer on DoD or IC programs
- Must have a SECRET clearance and be able to successfully obtain a TS/SCI clearance with SSBI through this process
Desired Skills (bonus points)
- Experience with OPIR systems
- Experience/knowledge with EVM and creating work packages
- You are the proud owner of a TS/SCI Clearance with SSBI
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.