We are looking for an experienced attorney in the firm’s Private Client Services practice group. The candidate we are seeking needs to have 3-5 years of experience in estates, trusts, probate, wealth planning, or some combination. An LLM in taxation is highly required for this position.
- Experience sophisticated in estate/trust and probate administrations.
- Must also have experience in drafting estate documents.
- Prior work experience or exposure to drafting estate planning documents, including wills and trusts
- Prior work experience or exposure to administering simple and complex estates, trusts, and lifetime planning objectives
- Prior experience with or interest in estate, trust and including providing support therefor
Candidates are required to have the following :
- Current or pending LLM degree in Taxation with an emphasis in Estates and Trusts
- LLM in Tax or Estate Planning
- Trust or Estate Administration Experience, 3.5 years min.
- Excellent communication and legal writing skills with a high level of attention to detail
Candidates will be expected to have had a strong academic performance and excellent writing skills. Success in this role will require a comfortable knowledge of the corporate transactions, mergers or acquisitions, structuring terms of assets, loans processes and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team.