The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Academy), a professional organization of over 75,000 members and world’s largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented individual to fill our full-time Nutrition Care Process Manager position. This Chicagoland-based position is instrumental in the promotion, development and Implementation of NCP products and resources and will work with relevant internal committees and workgroups to provide primary management for the Nutrition Care Process (NCP) across multiple platforms, and products.
· Build and edit the NCPT website and related products (both electronic and print)
· Determine best practices based on research priorities, collaborations with relevant internal work teams and other eNCPT content. Must be able to balance user feedback and changing priorities within the dietetics terminology environment.
· Respond to NCP practice-related queries regarding use and implementation of the NCPT.
· Oversee communications with translators and coordinate communications and materials for workgroups and NCP projects as assigned.
· Manage NCP subscriber queries, website issue and other user concerns.
· Masters Degree with understanding of nutrition care and use of NCPT and RDN Credential required. Knowledge of EMR/EHR preferred.
· 3-5 years relevant work experience in a clinical setting or dietetic internship with strong NCP emphasis.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills, ability to think critically, technical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
· Attention to detail, problem solving skills and the ability to analyze and resolve problems are required. Flexibility, judgement and project management skills are essential.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, web content management system, and electronic databases is required.
The Academy offers a salary commensurate with experience and the ability to telecommute, as well as an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the Academy’s office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.