As one of the pre-eminent Lending as a Service (LaaS) companies, Vervent sets the global standard for outperformance by delivering superior expertise, future-built technology, and meaningful services. We support our industry-leading partners with primary strategic services including Loan & Lease Servicing, Call Center Services, Backup Servicing/Capital Markets Support, Credit Card Servicing, and Card Marketing & Customer Acquisition. Vervent empowers companies to accelerate business, drive compliance, and maximize service.
General Position Summary:
Seeking an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client and internal projects with the goal of defining strong project deliverables that drive results and delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
Here are the top 3 things we're looking for in a candidate for this position, in this order. If you have this experience and are looking for an awesome, fast-growing team, we want to meet you!
1. Project Management experience
2. Experience with Project Management software
3. Resilience and very strong communication skills
• Medical - Blue Shield
• FSA & HSA options available
• Dental - Metlife
• Vision - Metlife - 100% paid by Vervent
• 401k - 100% vested once you start contributing. Generous company match!
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program) - 100% paid by Vervent
• Basic Life & AD&D - 100% paid by Vervent
• Voluntary Life - Employee, spouse & dependents
• Long-Term Disability - 100% paid by Vervent
• Short-Term Disability
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Accident Insurance
• Hospital Indemnity Insurance
• Legal Services
• Pet Insurance
- Develop and flawlessly execute projects, coordinating clients, internal resources, and third parties/vendors for delivery of project objectives on time, on budget, within scope, and in a manner that embodies the mission and policies of the company.
- Drive development of project scope and objectives, identify and understand needs of clients and stakeholders, and assess the technical feasibility.
- Develop detailed project plans, communicate plans to clients, internal teams, and vendors, track progress against project plans, identify opportunities for efficiencies and anticipate delays or issues before they impact cost or deliverables.
- Identify project resource needs, ensure their availability, and secure their assignment to projects while minimizing waste and inefficiency.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of project performance, minimize project risk, and manage changes to scope, schedule and cost, using appropriate verification techniques. Escalate issues to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders, vendors and team members through effective communication throughout the project development and execution phases.
- Develop tools, techniques, and standardization that will ensure repeatable results, enhance company effectiveness, client satisfaction, and overall cost efficiency.
- Assess and develop internal staff project management skills, identify training needs and opportunities, and propose policies or procedures that will enhance the company’s ability to deliver valuable services to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Computer Science, or related field.
- 7 years of experience in project management in finance or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various audiences including clients, team members, and vendors, through written and verbal means.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to lead teams of various sizes, ability to focus on broader.
- goals and project details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project or equivalent.
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.