Seasonal Clinic Support
Nashville / Murfreesboro / Smyrna / Lebanon / Hendersonville / Clarksville • Clinic Operations
Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance, TOA, the largest orthopedic group in Tennessee is offering seasonal work to individuals in the middle Tennessee area. This role is ideally suited for those seeking hours in the medical field related to a degree, or other high performing individuals.
Seasonal work includes rooming/transporting patients, retrieving voicemails, scanning documents, intake of patient information, and processing medical records, and more.
The hours for this are flexible, and those interested in part-time are definitely encouraged to apply. Our clinic hours of operation are generally 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
The requirements for the position vary by location, but will generally include:
- Exceptional customer service
- A high degree of empathy and patient focus is a must
- Demonstrated ability to learn processes and apply them quickly
- Experience in a healthcare setting is not required, but is definitely a plus
- Capacity to work professionally in an office environment, including basic office processes and computer dexterity