CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Operates hand tools to maintain and install plants, trees, sod, and irrigation to ensure the highest probability of successful establishment.
- Effectively communicate with customers on landscape plans
- Assist with sourcing materials needed for related landscape designs
- Schedule and secure plant orders
- Ability to perform and confirm field take-offs for sod, plants, etc.
- Assist in other departments within the C.A.M. Company and perform a variety of other standard administrative work.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Establish daily priorities and effectively manage own time
Be able to gain an understanding of plant identification and landscape design.
Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
Respond courteously and tactfully to public inquiries and complaints
Utilize computer and related software to assist in the design, estimating, and associated financial management
Education: High school diploma or GED
Availability to work 20-30 hours per week (M-F)