The Hospitality Host is responsible for the complete oversight and management of the front desk. As the face of Tradition this role will exhibit relentless attention to detail while providing unparalleled service to both external and internal clients.
- Experience: Uses every opportunity to make a high-touch, personal connection. Accountable for setting the tone and providing an exceptional experience that is defect free, timely and caring for all Tradition clients, employees, and guests, through all channels; in person, online, over the phone and through printed materials. Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hospitality: Develops a full understanding of our clients and team members to be prepared - thinking ahead, taking action to best serve needs. Ensures that all common areas of our suite are always welcoming, clean, organized and secure (e.g. reception area, meeting rooms, etc.). Support teams by proactively setting up meetings, including refreshments and all necessary office supplies or technology resources.
- Administrative: Effective management of incoming phone calls that gets the right person involved right away to see it through. Accountable for setting and communicating clear expectations for timing, then meet or exceed them. Coordinates incoming and outgoing mail or packages. Maintains oversight of all calendars for shared spaces and assists in scheduling meetings as needed (e.g. conference rooms). Maintains proper levels of office and kitchen supplies for the Edina location. Create and oversee kitchen calendar for both suites in Edina.
- Facilities: Responsible for communication with the building maintenance/management team as needed for repairs or any facility issues that may arise. Serves as point person for other facility vendors as needed. Coordinates with HR/People Experience, Chief Innovation Officer, and Chief Technology Officer for largescale buildouts.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time without notice.
Expectations, Skills & Qualifications:
- A role model for our core values: Do the Right Thing, Get Stuff Done (G.S.D), One Team, and Give Generously
- Demonstrated commitment to timely, defect free and caring client service
- Strong ability to multitask
- Demonstrate a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Able to quickly solve and navigate through unexpected requests, changes, or challenges
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible to change in a growing organization
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to read and interpret documentation such as operating and procedure manuals
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint; strong technical ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An independent, quick learner
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Demonstrate a collaborative work style and respect for others
- Demonstrate self-motivation and present a resourceful work ethic
- Is accountable for demonstrating compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy of Consumer Financial Information and all other federal and state rules and regulations as it pertains to their position at the bank.
Education & Experience:
A High School Diploma, 3-5 years of experience in related position such as Office Manager or receptionist with proven experience. Banking experience preferred, but not required, or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to type, carry, handle and feel objects, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and more with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception in the window environment and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Local travel may be required for this position.
*The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.