SynTerra seeks a licensed Professional Engineer to work on civil engineering and mining engineering projects in Kentucky, throughout the Southeast, and beyond. The position will include geotechnical analysis, design creation, and report writing. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, collaborative, and possess excellent communication skills. Consideration will be given to candidates on track to earn a P.E. license within six months.
• 3 to 5 years of experience on civil engineering and mining engineering projects
• P.E. license or on track to attain one within six months (Kentucky license preferred; additional license(s) a plus)
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or Mining Engineering, with a geotechnical emphasis
• Master of Science degree in Civil Engineering or Mining Engineering is a plus
• Professional experience in geotechnical engineering analysis
• Professional experience in earthen structures design
• Professional experience writing reports
Proficiencies in the following are preferred:
• Field sampling
• In-situ and laboratory testing
• Hydrology and hydraulics
• Channel and dam design
• Microsoft Office suite of products
More than a job:
We are looking for intelligent, ambitious, and passionate candidates to continue helping our clients throughout the Southeast and beyond. When you join SynTerra, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the SynTerra family, a group of talented individuals who drive innovation and embrace change. Come join a team that you are going to LOVE — SynTerra.